Broadcom Service Virtualization Review
It's easy to script for protocols that CA SV doesn't provide out of the box because the solution provides various ways to do so.
What is most valuable?
- It supports virtualization for different combinations of transport and data protocols.
- CA SV SDK, fllexibility to extend the tool.
How has it helped my organization?
- One stop solution to remove constraints. It supports most of the protocols used by different industries and they provide support to develop in scenarios where there is an exception.
- Having this tool as part of the organization gives thought to how individuals can efficiently remove dependencies and reduce time to market.
What needs improvement?
- VSE Console should be more user friendly.
- Versioning of Virtual Services as well as Projects.
For how long have I used the solution?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
No, but I have tried exploring IBM and HP tools but found that the ease of use, maturity and user friendliness of CA SV can't be compared.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
6.0.1, 7.1, 7.5, 8.0.1
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 15 2015
More Broadcom Service Virtualization reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Parasoft, Micro Focus and others in Service Virtualization. Updated: April 2021.
479,323 professionals have used our research since 2012.