CA Clarity PPM Review

There are lots of reports available to use for management. Also, it is a customizable tool.

Valuable Features

• Resource
  • Project
  • Timesheet Management

Improvements to My Organization

I have worked as a developer and Clarity consultant with multiple companies and found that using CA PPM made the organization’s daily work easy. Project Managers and the resources of companies can use the project and timesheet part as there are lots of reports available to use for management. Also, it is a customizable tool.

Room for Improvement

They need to improve it's mobile compatibility.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for five years.

There were some performance issues, but in the newer versions it looks fine. If there are lots of customization it can become slow.

Very good as CA support has an option to help companies build their own support team to help with their daily activities and monitoring.

Previously, I used HPE PPM which id similar to CA PPM. I am sure that most CA users would say that the CA solution is more reliable than the HPE one.

Implementation Team

I have worked with companies who were using vendor team for implementation and support.

Other Advice

People or companies looking for PPM tools can go for CA PPM as it is perfect for customizations and is user friendly. As usual, most of the products have pros and cons and this product also has some issues. By using a better team and knowledgeable people in your team you can make it fit perfectly.

1 visitor found this review helpful