Comindware Tracker Review

It made my everyday routine a lot easier by reducing workflow fail risks

What is most valuable?

It is perhaps the most user-friendly web forms automation software. At least, I did not find anything better while testing several others similar to it.

How has it helped my organization?

We use Comindware Tracker for web forms automation. Web forms are suggested to our clients and subcontractors, and they submit a wide range of requests via these forms. Comindware Tracker catches all the data, including attached documents and triggers which appropriate workflow. I personally enjoy its graphical builders for both web forms and workflow. It makes my routine work more effectively. With Comindware Tracker, you can create online forms right within the web browser. Recently, Comindware released a newer version of Comindware Tracker and it became possible to add a list of objects in web forms, which is pretty useful. I have updated our purchase request forms. It also delivers a visual workflow builder, so you can also easily model a workflow and automate your web forms.

What needs improvement?

It would be wonderful to have newer version releases more frequently, but it is quite a minor con.

One year.

It is an online-based tool, so we faced no issues with deployment.

Comindware Tracker is stable.

No issues.

High level customer service - quick and careful.

I contacted technical support once and they got my issue settled within an hour or so, which was perfect.

I used Wufoo. It worked, but time after time, I had a hard time with its user interface and switched to Comindware Tracker after its trial.

Initial setup was straightforward.

I personally implemented the workflow tool as an in-house IT specialist.

This product made my everyday routine a lot easier. It reduced workflow fail risks.

Price per user works for me when they do not count my clients, which fill forms.

Wufoo.