Comindware Tracker Reviews

industry
rating
SEO Manager at Familoop at a tech vendor
Mar 05 2018

What is most valuable?

* Easy deployment * Simple to modify and agile * Centralized web portal available via any desktop or mobile browser * Good customer service and technical support

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, it took one to two weeks for a capital expenditure request for the whole approval process. Now, it's for two to three days, including all the necessary discussions.

What needs improvement?

It would be wonderful to have preintegration with more third party web services, in addition to MS Outlook and SharePoint. Comindware has already added this request to their road map.
Head of IT department at a government
Nov 23 2017

What is most valuable?

It is perhaps the most user-friendly web forms automation software. At least, I did not find anything better while testing several others similar to it.

How has it helped my organization?

We use Comindware Tracker for web forms automation. Web forms are suggested to our clients and subcontractors, and they submit a wide range of requests via these forms. Comindware Tracker catches all the data, including attached documents and... more»

What needs improvement?

It would be wonderful to have newer version releases more frequently, but it is quite a minor con.
Find out what your peers are saying about Comindware, IBM, Intellect and others in Business Process Management.
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Owner & CEO at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Nov 26 2017

What is most valuable?

* Ease of use * Low code development * Professional support

How has it helped my organization?

We got transparency of workflows, and it got easy to check a number of instances of the workflow in flight. For example, sales people travel management went from an email saying who needs business trip arrangements and when, then hoping all... more»

What needs improvement?

I would like them to offer a one-time payment plan that one can choose.
Operations Manager at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Jan 10 2018

What is most valuable?

This software is perfect for me needing to track workflow time or give access to workflow task breakdowns. I also love how budget-friendly Comindware Tracker is. The Team Collaboration features are really awesome! Also, the others features... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The workflow tracker helps us to track our staff's workflow. It helps us to improve the productivity of our team. I love this software because this software helps me to increase team productivity day-by-day.

What needs improvement?

I have no issues at all. I am expecting new updates to improve the software.
CEO, Business Process Automation Expert at a tech vendor
Jun 05 2018

What do you think of Comindware Tracker?

Primary Use Case Comindware Tracker is being used to track the full lifecycle of our service from managing offer requests which come through a web form, then processing a service request and managing service delivery. This workflow management and collaboration tool adds a tremendous amount of transparency to our consultation and research process. It allows for successful management of hand-offs which are necessary between different teams. • Improvements to My Organization This software added transparency to our workflows. It helped with increasing throughput of clients and their satisfaction. • Valuable Features Comindware Tracker make it easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users could easily optimize without breaking stride. It successfully routes hand-offs between...
Sr. SEO & Marketing Executive at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Dec 03 2017

What is most valuable?

This software makes it so easy and enjoyable to work with the team. Any user can learn and start using the application quickly. It saves me a lot of time since my staff adopt a new software faster. Additionally, it is the efficiency that we have gained thanks to the unique and powerful tools for customer management with Comindware Tracker. This engine made the... more»

What needs improvement?

Obviously, this software is great. However, we are using the backdated version of this software. That is why we lack of some features. I hope when we update the version, then all the problems will be solved.
Account Manager with 1-10 employees
Jul 12 2018

What do you think of Comindware Tracker?

Primary Use Case I have been testing different project management solutions for our firm, and Comindware Tracker offers unique functionality when compared with other tested solutions. Other solutions are difficult for us to master and utilize. Comindware Tracker features a clear layout with a clean, professional interface that people can use with ease.  • Improvements to My Organization Project management software helps me keep track of complete and incomplete tasks. • Valuable Features The clean interface, prioritization, and private task lists aren't present in other solutions. • Room for Improvement Figuring out how to integrate defined teams or groups into this system is difficult, and there are no contextual menus. • Use of Solution Trial/evaluations only.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Comindware Tracker

291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Comindware Tracker Questions

Comindware Tracker Projects By Members

Comindware Tracker Consultants

What is Comindware Tracker?

Non-coding workflow software for business process modelling and management, automation of business operations, and workflow productivity boost. Minimize dependency on IT and allows non-technical users to design, run and modify Workflows with drag-and-drop simplicity.

A wide variety of workflow management solutions have been built with Comindware Tracker across all industries, departments, and workflow scenarios and brought transparency and accountability in businesses.

Key benefits of Comindware Workflow Software:

• Quick workflow setup with no IT resource required
  • On-the-fly changes to workflows, forms, and data
  • Easy implementation thanks to the Outlook-style interface
  • Unified Document and Data Management
  • Advanced analytics and reporting for effective Workflow Management
  • Cloud, on-premises and hybrid deployment

The Workflow Management system enables non-code addition and modification of workflows with no interruption to ongoing activities. It ensures quick-win implementation and reduces expenses.

Comindware Tracker customers

Anthem, Hertz, Aetna, CVS Pharmacy, Covidien, Quicken Loans, Associated British Ports, United Card Services

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Process Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Process Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Comindware, IBM, Intellect, and more!