Comindware Tracker Review

Gave us fully-transparent automated workflow with travel management and reporting, which improved our efficiency

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Low code development
  • Professional support

How has it helped my organization?

We got transparency of workflows, and it got easy to check a number of instances of the workflow in flight. For example, sales people travel management went from an email saying who needs business trip arrangements and when, then hoping all the necessary things got arranged: airfare booked, hotel and car reserved, product examples shipped, and more. Comindware Tracker took us from a blind email to fully-transparent automated workflow with travel management and reporting, and improved efficiency, as well as making continuous workflow improvement possible.

What needs improvement?

I would like them to offer a one-time payment plan that one can choose.

Two years.

It was straightforward.

Not much. If minor issues happen, technical support takes care of it quickly.

No issues.

Customer service is good. My assessment of technical support is excellent. We deliver premium technical service with SLAs.

It was straightforward, like it must be for any common web-based tool setup and deployment.

In-house IT-team implemented the workflow tool.

We expected more transparency, lower risks. and quicker workflow. It repaid our investment with usage.

Setup cost is reasonable and average on the market. They offer simple licensing and price per user.

1 visitor found this review helpful