Comindware Tracker Review

Enables us to manage multiple separated teams if they need to work together on a single project

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this tool is managing multiple separated teams if they need to work together on a single project. Workflows are shared easily among team members.

How has it helped my organization?

This tool is used across the entire development team for workflow management. With little training, any non-technical member can use it.

What is most valuable?

The feature I have found most valuable is the easy synchronization with other tools. It also provides an easy interface. There are multiple features for workflow management, connecting with all types of devices, etc. Overall, it reduces team effort.

What needs improvement?

The user interface can be changed to be responsive. Cost of the product can also be reduced. No other suggestions to incorporate.

Less than one year.

With respect to stability, in our experience, we have seen less than fifteen failures.

In terms of scalability, I feel that this is a good option for large teams.

Prior to this solution, we used Confluence. We switched for more flexibility and features.

The initial setup was easy.

We implemented this solution in-house.

Our return of investment with this solution is good.

This solution has a very lost cost.

We did not evaluate other options before settling on this solution.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is an excellent workflow management tool.

1 Comment