Comindware Tracker Review

Excellent task manager software - supports both management and workflow

What is our primary use case?

Small law firm, each staff member has individual tasks with a requirement for some teamwork. Each employee must be responsible and accountable for their own tasks and timeframes. Delegation is often required between team members. Workflow is imperative and must be constant to ensure client satisfaction.

How has it helped my organization?

Excellent task manager software - supports both management and workflow. Time tracking is available and much used in our firm. Integration with Microsoft Outlook is also a great feature, along with the ability to access from mobile. Being able to use Comindware Tracker for common processes or standalone tasks for crucial in our decision to test the software. The software is flexible and computer-novice friendly, making training required minimal and efficient to implement.

What is most valuable?

The ability to access Comindware Tracker from mobile has been greatly valuable to our organization. We are often out of office and this can create timeframe and task management issues. Being able to access tasks and time tracking while on the move is a great asset.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup can be quite slow and finicky. I am still learning how to implement formulas for creating the 'rules' applicable. A walk-through video would be preferable however some one-click business application setups do assist with this in a wider range.