ConnectWise Control Review

Excellent remote management, good back ups, and a variety of helpful features

What is our primary use case?

We have some support contracts with a few companies. We use it for ticketing, for raising issues, or for the escalation of issues that fall off. We also have some third-party software for antivirus capabilities, like Bitdefender, that help us protect our platforms.

What is most valuable?

The remote management piece is the most valuable aspect of the solution for us due to the fact that we can support our clients after hours.

The backup is crucial for our customers. It's a great feature.

In general, it has awesome features. It's more than what we actually need, however, it's a great tool. We have had different RMM systems, like AVG and SolarWinds and we find that ConnectWise is the best.

What needs improvement?

The solution is a little bit complicated when you want to implement it.

That could be because of the number of features. If there was some simpler way for non-technical people to just implement it.

The solution should update a few of its features.

We still need to get acquainted with the system. We've only been using it for a few months, so everything is still new.

We've been using the solution for four months.

It's hard to discuss stability just yet. We're new to the product and it has only been a few months. We need more time to properly evaluate it before we would be able to discuss its quality in that respect.

We have three accounts and have three or four people on the solution currently. We're still early in the process. I wouldn't be able to describe how scalable it is.

It's been probably four months since we switched from SolarWinds to ConnectWise. We also use AVG. We found that the different requirements we had were not being completely satisfied with the other systems. We switched to a solution that has all the requirements we need in one platform.

Based on what we researched and our experience on other platforms, and after talking with other companies that were using ConnectWise, we decided to move over to them to try it out.

The initial setup was straightforward. It wasn't too complex for our team.

The deployment took us about two months in total.

This was not just a quick installation of a software piece. We had to arrange with our customers and that sometimes takes a longer time as we have to get everything in order.

What other advice do I have?

We use the solution to support our customers. We're an IT support company.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using. I believe it to be the most updated version.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Consultant
More ConnectWise Control reviews from users