Epicor ERP Review

You can track your KPIs online.

What is most valuable?

• Easy to use
  • Great functionality
  • Everyone can track all the KPIs online

How has it helped my organization?

The solution allowed us to fulfill most of the SME market needs, especially when we were looking for discrete manufacturing.

What needs improvement?

There needs to be a better POS. Epicor offers a third-party POS which is expensive. It is very slow to handle in terms of a medium volume of transactions. None of the great tools and characteristics that Epicor has for customization can be used in this POS.

I have used the Epicor solution for around seven years and the Epicor SaaS software for two years.

There were no issues with the stability.

There were no issues with the scalability.

The technical support is average compared to other vendors.

The reason we switched solutions is because our previous solution was an old technology.

The initial setup was complex because we needed to learn everything about the application.

Only purchase the modules that you are going to use in the short term. There is no benefit in buying modules that require usage for more than six to ten months after the initial implementation.

We evaluated SAP, NetSuite, and the Oracle Cloud solution.

What other advice do I have?

Be careful with the definition of "measure units". Always make a backup of the company with a full data set and no transactions before you start the pilot phase.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Epicor Partners.