Sage People Review

We can visualize global team structures, global recruitment, and workforce administration processes. It is not able to manage non-standard shift patterns.

What is most valuable?

The ability to visualize global team structures, global recruitment, and workforce administration processes. This allows the organization to standardize processes and improve employee engagement.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to visualize global team structures. As we rollout other features, the organization will benefit from an easy to use system and standard processes.

What needs improvement?

The product lacks several features available in more mature products. For example, being able to manage non-standard shift patterns for the workforce.

I have been using Fairsail for two months.

We have not had stability issues.

We have not had scalability issues.

Technical support is good.

We have many different solutions in place. We are a major SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors customer.

• SAP HCM will remain due to the scope coverage offered by Fairsail
  • SAP SuccessFactors will be replaced with Fairsail
  • We also use Sage X3 HRMS, Sage VIP People, and ADP

Setup was at a medium level of complexity. The key challenges are in organizational readiness for a globally standard system. There are limitations on reference data management, which should be considered.

We did not evaluate any alternatives.

What other advice do I have?

Consider organizational readiness for SaaS product adoption.