Fiorano ESB Review

Vastly improved the speed of delivery for custom integrations

What is most valuable?

The ability to compliment out-of-the-box integration components with small custom code and the ease of making those custom additions easily accessible and reusable for other flows.

How has it helped my organization?

It has vastly improved the speed of delivery for custom integrations.

What needs improvement?

Error logging is not very user-friendly. It requires the error logging to be configured in many different places. A lack of JSON direct mapping and transformation functionality creates a slightly cumbersome scenario for small/lightweight services where conversion to and from XML is needed.

One year.

No, the server deployment was a fairly straightforward task with the help of the Fiorano team. Deploying the development client to local users has been very easy and did not require any assistance.

Minor issues have come up from use of custom code, but so far these issues have been relatively easily identifiable and quickly resolved.

A 10 out of 10. They have a great response time and are very knowledgeable of not only the product, but its application to business use cases.

A 10 out of 10. Technical support has so far been extremely knowledgeable about all areas ranging from support-related items, XSLT configurations, custom JavaScript functions, and SQL DB connection configurations.

We previously used a mix and match approach with a variety of software and self-coded integration solutions. Over time, the various integrations grew into a tangled web, which caused scalability and maintenance problems. So, a unified solution, which could consolidate the various one off integrations was sought.