Google Cloud Identity Review

Offers a lot of features like login, vaulted passwords and secure LDAP

What is most valuable?

We deal with clients who use G Suite and when you want to go for a higher SKU, and you don't have the budget, people generally opting for the Google Cloud Premium. I think the first thing that is great is that it gives you a lot of features, like login, and then vaulted passwords and secure LDAP. It becomes easier for the end customer to leverage all those features without going to a higher SKU of G Suite.

What needs improvement?

They are going ahead and adding a few more things to the Google Cloud premium edition. Their stock management and remote computer management can be improved.

We have been using it for the past six to seven months.

Their technical support is great.

The initial setup is quite easy and simple. If you know the product well it won't take you a long time to deploy. We have done it for a few of our customers and we have got good results.

The pricing is also quite competitive. With the amount of features that it offers as a suite, like CIP, because it's a premium product, it offers good pricing with the kind of features it offers.

There are no additional costs to standard licensing.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

The management of the devices can be improved with more robust handling.

My recommendation of this solution would otally depend upon what the person wants. If Google Cloud Premium fits that, I would always recommend it.

More Google Cloud Identity reviews from users