HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

They improve our ability to perform everyday tasks crucial to our business, as well as allow for easy administration from an IT perspective.

Valuable Features

• Reliability
  • Scalability
  • Performance

Improvements to My Organization

These products are used as corporate infrastructure servers and improve our ability to perform everyday tasks crucial to our business as well as allow for easy administration from an IT perspective.

Room for Improvement

As these servers are constantly evolving with better technology and performance, I would have nothing to offer in the way of a wish list feature additions.

Use of Solution

I've used it for five years.

It's excellent.

It's excellent.

This product was installed prior to my employment, but I have used servers from HP in the past and have always been satisfied with them.

The initial setup was very straightforward with a step-by-step wizard to help me get the servers configured quickly. I’m especially impressed with the RAID setup wizard which makes setup of complex disk pools a breeze.

Implementation Team

I implemented one of the servers myself all the way through. The others in our environment were setup by Microsoft prior to my employment

ROI

The ROI with these servers if fairly quick. Their reliability and uptime provide a quick return.

Other Advice

I would highly recommend purchasing an HP server product