HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

They improve our ability to perform everyday tasks crucial to our business, as well as allow for easy administration from an IT perspective.

What is most valuable?

• Reliability
  • Scalability
  • Performance

How has it helped my organization?

These products are used as corporate infrastructure servers and improve our ability to perform everyday tasks crucial to our business as well as allow for easy administration from an IT perspective.

What needs improvement?

As these servers are constantly evolving with better technology and performance, I would have nothing to offer in the way of a wish list feature additions.

I've used it for five years.

It's excellent.

It's excellent.

This product was installed prior to my employment, but I have used servers from HP in the past and have always been satisfied with them.

The initial setup was very straightforward with a step-by-step wizard to help me get the servers configured quickly. Iā€™m especially impressed with the RAID setup wizard which makes setup of complex disk pools a breeze.

I implemented one of the servers myself all the way through. The others in our environment were setup by Microsoft prior to my employment

The ROI with these servers if fairly quick. Their reliability and uptime provide a quick return.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend purchasing an HP server product

ā€‹180, 360, 380ā€‹
More HPE ProLiant DL Servers reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about HPE ProLiant DL Servers. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.