HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

The iLO feature is essential because it provides us with server management capabilities and we have a distributed-base installation.

Valuable Features

For us, the iLO feature is essential because it provides us with server management capabilities and we have a distributed-base installation.

Improvements to My Organization

We're able to provide greater support services outside of normal business hours, as well as at sites where we don't have service groups.

Room for Improvement

The big challenge for us is our deliveries for certain countries, such as Australia and some areas of Asia.

We've deployed these servers without any issues.

I haven't noticed any increase or decrease in the performance and stability of the servers. I'd say it's very stable and we don't generally have any problems.

The range of available services from these servers is quite varies, so it's easy to find the right machine for the job. Whenever we've needed to scale, we're able to find the right model for us.

The technical support is very good, especially for onsite support for hardware problems. They're always reliable.

We previously used Dell, but we switched because of pricing and availability.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

We don't have an offsite team that helps, so we managed implementation internally with our own in-house team.

Other Advice

I'd recommend them, but make sure you've planned the right management options, power supplies, and other technical specifications. Make sure, also, that you get the extended warranty.