HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

Performs well and has scalability potential with relaibelity and customized performance

What is our primary use case?

I used it for building an application, database middleware servers. It performed very well for my needs.

How has it helped my organization?

IT is easily manageable and expandable as well as usability for anything. especially for clustering using VMware vCenter server solution.

What is most valuable?

There is a lot of processors, I am only using half of what I need. In addition, they update the ILO to V. 5 so maintenance remains very easy. You can easily monitor everything from office needs, storage, performance, power supply, and temperature.

What needs improvement?

If they could put more disk array in one node or rebuild it in the same server, it would be very helpful and more powerful.

More than five years.

The stability is better with the added microSD instead of LD, so you can still install your operation into the microSD and give the other storage back.

Easy, fast and strong to scale in a different performance like disks, memory,  and power.

During our first year of using tech support, it was very good. But recently there has been a lack of help from their support team. Unless it is a special case, they are not very helpful.

Used OLD IBM, Dell, Sun and Huawei they are good but not like HPE, give you deferent feels.

Actually, there are no comlexity in the setup everything is straightforward and clear.

All my implementation are done in house one, as it is very symbol and easy to learn.

Four months approximately according to the solution that using.

My advice is to start getting the training by themselves for how to manage HP Dl servers as the setup is easy to learn then make pricing according to model number and performance last ask the cost from Gold partner of HP as partners give a good discount.

Actually, every company that worked with have preferred vendor according to what systems integrators gave to them,  in Thishknet I did the evaluation and select HP again according to performance, usability and price.

What other advice do I have?

Start to use Nutanix Solution with HPE Dl Servers that recommend by Nutanix.