LiveChat Review

Our clients no longer have to use email - they can chat with our support directly for the app.

What is most valuable?

The two things I found the most useful are real-time monitoring and proactive invitations. We no longer have to wait for visitor's reaction - we can engage them!

How has it helped my organization?

At this point we're using it mostly for support. We've added it to our app, so our clients no longer have to use email - they can chat with our support directly for the app.

What needs improvement?

I couldn't find any. At the level we're using it right now we've got everything we need, so it's hard for me to say what can be improved.

Few months.

No. The integration went very smoothly and the whole implementation took no more than a minute. There were no issues at all.

No, LiveChat has been always working for us without any problems. In case any problems they've got a status page with e-mail notification so they are very open about it.

As a small company we didn't notice anything issues, but as far as I know some big names are using LiveChat as well, so I guess there's no problem with scalability.

Top notch! The support team is available all the time and have been able to solve all our questions instantly.

We didn't encounter any technical problems, although we had few questions about API and the support team was able to help us and solve our problems immediately.

We have tested other solution, but there were not as good as LiveChat. When we started using LiveChat we found it very easy and intuitive.

It was very straightforward. We've used a Wordpress plugin and it took no longer than a minute. It's THAT easy.

We did it by ourselves. I think there's no need to use any additional help since all it takes is copy/paste a piece of code or use a plugin.

At this point we're using it mostly for support and I can say our customers love it! We plan to use it for sales as well in the near future.

You must remember that the prices are per seat, not per created agent. It really does make a difference. We're using a Team plan and I think it fits perfectly into our needs.

We did evaluate other options - Zopim and Olark - but we found LiveChat much better. The application is very clean and easy to use, we can use it on mobiles and our customers love it too.

What other advice do I have?

If you are not using it - start using it! Your customers will love it. It's really simple for agents and customers.

3 visitors found this review helpful