LiveChat Review

It allows for unlimited customisation of team structures allowing proper chat routing through to the correct agents.

What is most valuable?

- LiveChat's exceptional support, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Javascript and REST API, enabling custom integrations to suit the needs of our clients.

- Unlimited customisation of team structures allowing proper chat routing through to the correct agents.

- Transcript data retention.

- Full CSS customisation.

- Ability to stack requirements in greetings allowing highly targeted proactive invites.

How has it helped my organization?

Through the capabilities of LiveChat we are able to fully customise each live chat implementation to suit the goals of our clients. We are also able to report on specific detail to allow continued improvement over time.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to be able to create teams and filter the reports by team, in addition to the ability to currently filter by group, date, agent, tag etc.

I'd also like to be able to customise what widgets are available in the live dashboard.

3.5 years

It took some time to discover the true capabilities of LiveChat. Although it's simple to get setup and running, in order to achieve what we have it took some time trialling different options and reviewing the API's. Any issues were quickly resolved through their live chat support.

LiveChat went through a stage of being targeted with DDoS attacks. Communications from them were very good and we were kept updated.

None at all. We've scaled quite dramatically over the years and encountered no issues. We've just needed to adjust and change how we work.

Best in the business! If they can't help there and then they will log a ticket and have someone more experienced look into it.

Great. They designed and built LiveChat in house and so are always able to solve any issues quickly and efficiently.

We had researched various different solutions before choosing LiveChat but it was the first solution we were properly committed to.

Initial setup was very easy and intuitive. It's only when you're looking into more advanced setup did it become more complex.

We implemented live chat in-house and have continued to do so for many other businesses, learning a lot along the way.

Some of the ROI's we've achieved for clients can be seen on our website, thechatshop.com. Results have been incredibly positive.

You can easily scale up and down the number of seats you need and only be billed pro-rata which is perfect for keeping control of costs and scaling as required.

Yes, various other options available on the market at the time. Olark, Zopim, Live Person etc. LiveChat's support was second to none.

4 visitors found this review helpful