LiveChat Review

Valuable Features

The ability to customize the button look and feel, as well as utilizing an animated GIF to increase the amount of interest in contacting our sales team has been so beneficial. Archives have been great in finding previous conversations between sales and customers.

Improvements to My Organization

This allows us to communicate visitors to the site that would be just browsing. By allowing us to have a direct conversation to provide pricing or other options that haven't been listed on the site. Live Chat has been so useful for our company.

Room for Improvement

It would be nice to be able to search the previous archives.

I would like a gallery of animated GIF icons.

Use of Solution

4 years.

The deployment was the easiest part. I still find it easy to add the code to any webpage. This was the easiest solution to implement.

There have been times where Live Chat's servers have had DDOS attacks and have made communication difficult. This has not taken significant amounts of time, and gets rectified rather quickly.

This platform scales with the website. It's very user friendly and easy to customize based on the web pages from within the platform.

Top notch support! They have always been very helpful within a short period of time from when I email the support team.

Every question I have asked since being a customer has been answered, and detailed very well. They are available at various times during the day.

I have not used another Live Chat platform as this one was the first one I tested and continued using ever since.

The setup was very easy. The platform has only become more user friendly and simplified over time. From when I started using it to now, they have streamlined the dashboard.

Implementation Team

I implemented the solution myself. I did not have to contract anyone else to setup the software on my website. The code is easy to insert into the web page.

ROI

I really don't have a proper way to describe the ROI other than it is huge and so useful to our business. We can attribute most of our high ticket sales to this software.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would start with one license, and then if you find that it isn't enough or want to track each employee, increase the licenses. I found the Team plan to be the most beneficial.

Other Solutions Considered

I did my initial research and found that Live Chat had more to offer over other companies and stuck with them ever since.

Other Advice

I would definitely look into Live Chat Inc as a provider for communicating with your customers. Their reports and range of capabilities is very easy to customize and utilize, even if you are a growing company.