LiveChat Review

As a manager I use all features, but reporting and setting are my personal favorites because they're easy to use and provide data that helps you with the right decision.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

Since we started to use LC we managed to increase out customer satisfaction level, increase sales and most important thing to speed up our interaction with our customers because it's all "in real time".

What needs improvement?

I have sent my feedback to their development team. I asked them for more filtering options for reporting and Agent profile permissions. This was because I wanted more options while creating agents profile, skill levels etc. They've added these into a beta version which I'm currently testing.

Since 2012.

We didn't encounter any issues with deployment, everything went rather smooth and I have to say pretty fast without taking too many hours of our IT team.

None. This app is stabile, not causing any problems on our website. running smoothly. I don't recall we ever had any problems.

None. We didn't encounter any issues with scalability, we have more and more chats, tickets, rates, signups but it all works perfectly.

They really try hard to help you ASAP, from my personal experience they are fast, reliable and customer friendly, always trying to find solution for you.

Excellent, I did needed their advice few times and I must say they were always there and managed to resolve my request.

No, this was the first application we tried and decided we don't change anything because we are super happy with it.

It was easy to set everything up, it didn't take too long and it required minimum effort from our IT team. after it's set up it can be managed by non tech person.

We implemented all in-house, with LC tech help and advice, but like I've already explained, it took minimum effort to do that.

I'm not about to write an essay of 120 characters to explain our ROI, I'll just say we earn more than it costs. We use it since 2012, so you do the math.

It's always a question what was before, the chicken or the egg, right at start your customers will probably need to get used to the idea of having this option but when it starts you will increase number of chats rapidly, so try to make some tests first and have faith, add more agents to the job.

We did investigate but pretty soon we realized we want LC, I really don't remember how this all went back in 2011. When we started to discuss this idea so I don't feel comfortable writing about it.