MicroStrategy Review

The initiall setup was very complex but the formatting tools and the subscriptions are valuable

What is most valuable?

2 most favorite features are the easy formatting tools and the subscriptions.

How has it helped my organization?

Key Sales and Operations figures receive periodic tailor made data pertaining their responsibilities and interests.

What needs improvement?

The relationship between attributes needs to be clearer and the ability to edit contact lists and subscriptions.

Deployment or more to the point adaptability to the different markets and local branches was a bit shaky. It still doesn't suit perfectly every branch.

Customer Service: No use for it up till now. Assimilation team is very capable and helpful.Technical Support: No use for it up till now. Assimilation team is very capable and helpful.

No BI tool existed in the company beforehand

Very complex. The tool was designed for a companywide solution yet erp systems differ between branches and some definitions such as product categories and distribution channels are different. We are still experiencing definition gaps which cause some confusion.

The system was mainly implemented through an inhouse team.

What other advice do I have?

Mainly to make sure that the data your looking to get in the end can actually be obtained and arranged easily using this tool.

1 visitor found this review helpful