Mule ESB Review

Easy connectivity which allows for fast integration; lacking some connectors

What is our primary use case?

I used the free trial account to test the product, it allows 10 days free trial.

I'm a software engineer and a user of Mule ESB.

What is most valuable?

The best feature for me was the easy connectivity and easy integration. In comparison, if you go through code license for APN, it will require more configuration or more code but if you're going to Anypoint Studio and using Mule ESB, you just drag and drop the connectors, configure the credentials and complete your process as per your requirements. The product helps me a lot to integrate quickly.

What needs improvement?

I think there are some connectors that are not available that should be included. Supports like Salesforce Connector that are available in APN could be included. It's possible that this requires more configuration in our system. I've also found that running Mule Anypoint Studio ESB can slow things down.

They have good documentation but it's better to have a video explanation for some of the demos, something basic that runs for 10 minutes or so. If you have that and combine it with the documentation, it would simplify the learning process.

I have used the solution for one year.

This is a stable solution.

The solution is scalable.

I haven't used technical support, I tend to check the documentation when there are problems. It's actually quite good. There is a video which explains integration in only three minutes, and that helped me understand the documents.

I used some of the notes and YouTube tutorials that explain the setup. They've simplified the process with the latest version which is a good thing.

More Mule ESB reviews from users