Mule ESB Review

Exceptional cloud features, good exception handling, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We normally use the API-led connectivity approach. We get the architecture and follow the basic rules and principles that Mule has.

How has it helped my organization?

We have had our research analysis team do six months of work looking into if this solution was going to benefit our organization and they determined it fit perfectly into our business.

What is most valuable?

The cloud and integration abilities are most useful allowing us to use applications such as Salesforce and DataWeave. Additionally, the exception handling is good. We have experienced zero downtime since moving to this solution.

What needs improvement?

In an upcoming release, I would like to see more additional concept for exception handling, batch processing, and increased integration with other application.

I have been using the solution for the past five years.

The solution is very stable we have not had any issues

The scalability is good. We have a banking application running worldwide through the solution which attracts many users.

The installation is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Mule ESB a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud

4.3
More Mule ESB reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM Integration Bus
Learn what your peers think about Mule ESB. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.