Jt hjyjg 400x400

NetSuite ERP Review
One of the valuable features is real time visibility. There are still some bugs in some of the modules.

Valuable Features

• Ease of use out-of-the-box
  • Customizability
  • Cloud based
  • Real time visibility
  • Single system

Room for Improvement

There are still some bugs in some of the modules. Sometimes the system shows unexpected behavior. I’d love to see quicker fixes and fewer bugs.

Use of Solution

I’ve been an implementation consultant for this software for a little more than three years.

There weren't really any stability issues. NetSuite claims and provides 99.9% uptime.

There were no scalability issues. This is the best scalable ERP solution I've seen.

Overall, the technical support is pretty good. In almost all cases, even if they’re unable to resolve the issue, they do give you some kind of workaround so that business can continue.

I am not aware of any previous solution.

The setup depends on the complexity of the business. I’ve seen customers up and live on this system in as little as two weeks. I’ve also seen implementations that go on for six to nine months.

Other Solutions Considered

We did not evaluate any other products.

Other Advice

• As with any ERP system, there’s a lot of planning involved.
  • The various stakeholders and business process owners should spend some time evaluating this system.
  • It’s powerful and flexible, but planning is key!
  • Don’t balk at the price. A single suite of applications (like NetSuite) is a far better solution than running multiple systems.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are partners and resellers of this product.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About NetSuite ERP?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.