Okta Workforce Identity Review

We've used it to integrate our HRIS system with Active Directory/Office 365.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

We've integrated our HRIS system with our Active Directory/Office 365 using Okta. We're able to shift away from Active Directory as a master and allows us to be more mobile with our remote employees. Account creation and disabling people on time has made our team more productive.

What needs improvement?

• A couple of improvements with the lifecycle management that will help companies that don't have an HRIS system to help manage contractors and contingent workers would be to add ways to disable their accounts once a certain time point is designated.
  • Also, an improvement to the reporting capabilities can make running reports easier and more customizable.

I have used it for four years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues. The support team has been amazing.

There was just one small downtime with the DNS attack that affected many cloud companies.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is excellent.

Techncial support is excellent.

We did not previously use a different solution. Okta was the industry leader.

We implemented it in house with the consulting team.

What other advice do I have?

The Okta application network is a huge component of the company that will grow with the industry. If customers are asking for things, then Okta will consider adding it.

More Okta Workforce Identity reviews from users