Okta Workforce Identity Review

Very good one-factor authentication, good integration capabilities, and very good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to access cloud solutions and VDI

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspects of the solution are the integration with external websites one-factor authentication.

What needs improvement?

The solution lacks an on-premises deployment model so it can't offer a hybrid solution. It would be ideal if clients had options that weren't just cloud-based.

I've been familiar with the solution for two years.

The stability of the solution is fine.

I've never contacted technical support. I've only ever used web pages to assist me with questions, and that has been enough.

We previously used Workspace One Access Solutions from VMware. In fact, we're using it as well as Okta, so we never really switched.

The initial setup is almost completely straightforward. The identity action is complex, so it makes it just a bit difficult.

Customers should use an integrator to help assist in the initial setup.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is very good. Okta is, in my opinion, one of the leaders at the moment on the Polish market. However, there is some limited usability because of the requirements.

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Okta Workforce Identity reviews from users