Oracle Identity Governance Review

Out-of-the-box connectors help to reduce the amount of development needed.

Valuable Features

Automated Provisioning to applications is one of the features that is really helpful. Also, there are a lot of out-of-the-box connectors available from Oracle that help to reduce the amount of development needed.

Improvements to My Organization

Automated Provisioning to applications has removed the effort required to manually create accounts in applications, which increases our productivity.

Room for Improvement

UI customization is still a challenge as it requires a lot of effort to develop.

Use of Solution

I've been using this product for the last four-and-a-half years, and have kept it up to date to get all the new features.

Issues at deployment depend on the load of the system. Our system is a bit heavy and requires good hardware.

Whether there are stability issues depends on the load of the system. Our system is a bit heavy and requires good hardware.

The scalability depends on the load of the system. Our system is a bit heavy and requires good hardware.

In our experience, the level of technical support has been good.

The initial setup was a bit complex if you compare it to other IDM tools. Installation and setup take a long time as it's not just a one-click installation.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with our in-house team. My best advice is to always follow the certification matrix before proceeding with installation.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're an Oracle Platinum Partner.