Oracle Identity Governance Review

We’ve outsourced infrastructure and application management, but application development and implementation is in-house. I would recommend this approach.

Valuable Features

• Provisioning
  • Certification
  • Self Service

Improvements to My Organization

It helped us reduce the user management cost, and strengthen IT security by reducing the risk.

Room for Improvement

New application onboarding requires a lot of complex configurations and setups to complete the onboarding of a new application.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for over six years.

There were no issues with the deployment.

Stability is sometimes a challenge.

It’s a very scalable application.

6/10

It's complex as the product has compatibility with many different operating systems, databases and application servers. The initial setup requires a lot of complex configurations during installation.

Implementation Team

Other Solutions Considered

I have evaluated many IAM options, including cloud and open source products on the market. OIM fulfills the requirements for my organization.

Other Advice

Try to focus on the IAM processes and functional side of the field, rather than technical development.

11gR2 PS3
More Oracle Identity Governance reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SailPoint IdentityIQ
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SailPoint, ForgeRock and others in Identity Management (IM). Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.