Oracle Identity Governance Review

Provides us with an integrated platform for all governance products.

What is most valuable?

It provides us with an integrated platform for all governance products. We now have the ability to have a complete end to end solution with a UI framework that makes customization an easy task.

How has it helped my organization?

The audit became a breeze as the entire provisioning approval process has been brought under the the gamut of OIM. All SOX audits became very easy as the entire audit information required is available from OIM system with respect to user access control.

What needs improvement?

The product suite is abundantly heavy & complex and requires a lot of simplification. I feel that this simplification is highly important. Also, the lifecycle management of the application is very very substandard and also has to be improved significantly.

I have been using this product for three years.

There were no issues with the deployment.

We had no issues with the performance.

Scalability is costly as the system resources are consumed very quickly.

It's average.

I had not used a similar product to this previously.

It is complex as the entire implementation takes a lot of efforts from the business, in partucular technology and the main implementation teams.

Although vendors are less equipped with quality implementation teams. However it is, for an initial period, advised to have an experienced implementation partner.

There were no other options looked at.

What other advice do I have?

Please choose your solution carefully and plan the infrastructure with entire applications in place.