Oracle Identity Governance Review

It automates onboarding and other manual business processes. Connectors to cloud-based applications would help.

What is most valuable?

It has more for our in-house systems like ERP, Active Directory, and Exchange and the integration of IDM with all those systems. It was very customizable. We do all our customizations in Java.

How has it helped my organization?

We have used this product to automate our manual business processes, like onboarding and other processes.

What needs improvement?

Everybody's been moving onto the cloud, and it's not a cloud-based solution. That is one of the things that is missing. There are competitors that are moving ahead in the market. They have some powerful connectors for cloud applications like Workday. We don’t have any feature for connecting to Workday. It should be a cloud-based solution with connections to cloud applications.

It was pretty stable. With the volume of data that we have at this point, it was stable.

We don't have large volumes of data. From a scaling point of view, we didn’t face any issues.

For a couple of issues, we reached Oracle technical support and we raised issues with them and they were very supportive.

Initial setup was not too complicated: easy to medium.