Oracle Identity Governance Review

Provides periodic certifications of access for compliance.

What is most valuable?

• Centralized life cycle management of identities: the centralized view of people requesting access to provisioning to targets and governing the access from one place
  • Periodic certifications of access for compliance

How has it helped my organization?

The organizational benefit is increased efficiency and simplicity so that we can manage the identify lifecycle faster and better, and so we can govern the access from a central place and make it easier.

What needs improvement?

Oracle is probably already working to make the overall user experience lighter, including the UI.

I have been working with all versions over the last seven years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues; it's manageable and easy.

The current version is stable. Past versions have stability issues.

There are some scalability issues with every product; most of them are related to load and performance but these can be handled and they are improving day by day.

Technical support is good, depending upon the severity and relationship with Oracle; but overall, you will get an answer.

Technical support is 3.0/5.

It's flexible enough but requires enough technical knowledge to set up.

11g R2 PS3
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Cyberinc is an Aurionpro company and Aurionpro is a Platinum Partner for Oracle.
More Oracle Identity Governance reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SailPoint IdentityIQ
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SailPoint, ForgeRock and others in Identity Management (IM). Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.