Oracle Identity Governance Review

Enabled us to save time and resources needed to perform mundane manual tasks

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this product is user access attestations management, from initial user account creation to privileged accounts management, including user provisioning, and self-service access. The complete lifecycle management tool enables accurate and efficient account provision.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, we had to manually create user accounts. Now, our identity management system automatically manages users' access privileges. All we need to do is send the orders through.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the flexible automation functionality which has optimized our user access privilege management. This has allowed us to create and delete user accounts more accurately and efficiently. This feature has enabled us to save time and resources needed to perform mundane manual tasks.

What needs improvement?

We are happy with the platform. We haven't identified a need or a specific point to be improved. As a matter of fact, we are looking at more creative ways to use the system for our identity management needs. I'm looking to purchase additional modules for our system.

It's stable.

The solution is scalable. We currently have around 200 or so users.

In my opinion, our experience with technical support has been a positive one so far.

The initial setup was a bit complex primarily because you have to create a connector for every system enabling connections across the network. This is not an observation in regards to the platform itself.

The full deployment took about a year and we only require two people for maintenance.

We implemented through a vendor. We hired a consultancy company to do the initial setup and implementation.

After purchasing the solution we only needed to pay for the implementation phase to build the connectors etc. and the annual standard licensing fee for support.

What other advice do I have?

We are very happy with the performance of the platform.

My advice for anyone thinking about implementing this solution is to first consider the scope and make sure it's clear; the scope and the features that you want to implement. You need full visibility because the suite of features are complex and you have to be clear on what you want to implement.

On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, I'd rate the product an 8 out of 10.