Palo Alto Networks Panorama Review

It has freed up staff time, which is where we are seeing ROI

What is our primary use case?

It is our end all, be all, for all of our firewalls throughout the regions that we support.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to do our day-to-day administration of all the files, because we're doing it from one central place. It stops us from jumping into each firewall, so we can make our changes.

It has made our ROIs easier, but consolidating the correlation of data into one single point, which is pretty great.

What is most valuable?

The management console: It provides a single pane of glass for all the firewalls to feed information into.

We haven't had any issues with it. The vendors been great.

The scalability has been great.

The technical support has been awesome.

Our agency is very immature from a security perspective. So, we needed something that could provide more data.

We had some challenges with the initial setup, but it was more on a learning curve basis. The support and team for the setup have been pretty seamless with minor tweaks here and there.

We used an integrator for the deployment: Advanced Cyber Technologies LLC.

The solution has increased staff productivity. The amount depends on usage, whether it is a heavy or slow week. It has freed up staff time, which is where we are seeing ROI.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure you get professional services with the tool.

We are very satisfied with everything that they provides us. This product has significantly helped with implementing new leadership strategy, getting metrics, and being able to actually assign a risk floor.