Palo Alto Networks WildFire Review

Offers improved security with good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Palo Alto WildFire is one of the products that we implement for our customers. One of the things that we do is design firewalls for companies that need to enhance their security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the improved security that it offers.

What needs improvement?

The price of WildFire should be reduced in order to make it more affordable for our customers.

Deployment to mobile devices should be easier.

I have not been in contact with technical support, although my colleagues tell me that the experience with them is very good.

Being the solution designer, I do not have experience with the installation and setup process.

Our in-house team is responsible for deployment and maintenance. We have a couple of engineers who are familiar with it.

What other advice do I have?

There is no one product that can give you 100% protection, but Palo Alto WildFire has some good features. Overall, WildFire is a good product and I recommend it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Palo Alto Networks WildFire reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Check Point SandBlast Network
Learn what your peers think about Palo Alto Networks WildFire. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
465,339 professionals have used our research since 2012.