Pandora FMS Review

Saves costs related to monitoring my camera and alarm network

What is our primary use case?

I used this solution to monitor and control a network of jewelry stores. I use AI for the prevention and prediction of future problems in my company, especially in certain points that I could not control before, such as cameras and alarms.

How has it helped my organization?

The job of monitoring is to prevent and save on costs, and that's what Pandora does well. It has helped my company in this regard. Thanks to its flexibility, I have been able to adapt the tool to our servers and find out quickly how their console works.

They have also incorporated a substantial improvement in the management of internet protocol addresses, which makes things much easier.

What is most valuable?

The features that I find most valuable are:

• Flexible network administration
  • Monitors service availability and response times
  • Graphics system, exportable to PDF
  • Integrated remote access through eHorus
  • Complex and modular architecture
  • Includes logistical support
  • Strives to improve and make the user console much more usable and simple

Each of these points I think represents the keys as to why this software works in my jewelry stores. It gives me greater control over all of the devices, the best performance, and I can interpret the data easily and much faster. The results are excellent.

What needs improvement?

What could you say on this subject? I sincerely believe that Pandora needs new ideas for functionality closer to advanced device security monitoring.

Three years.

This is my first time with monitoring software.

In terms of money, the Enterprise version is the cheapest that I have found after a market study. The best ratio of quality and price, I want to think.

I mostly read about other options but did not evaluate them.

What other advice do I have?

This is the best solution if you don't want to get in trouble. Their project department has helped me at all times by adapting the software to the needs of my business. Even in the last implementation of the program, they have included a functionality that I asked for myself.

Until very recently they didn't have good multi-tenancy monitoring, but they're moving fast and they've fixed it.

Try the free version first, and later you will want the paid version.