PTC Integrity Review

Key advantage is traceability in data management

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for all kinds of data management right through to test case management. We have offices in both Germany and India with about 600 licenses in total.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature relates to traceability, we have complete traceability as per process requirements.

What needs improvement?

The most significant improvement I would like to see would relate to speed. I work in India and our server here is quite slow sometimes, so I would like to see performance improvement. I would like to see an improvement there in the next release, but I'd also like to see a lot more reports. Nowadays people lean towards JIRA where they are able to see a lot of reports. In PTC there are more ways to create them but more chance of things going wrong. People would like to see something similar to what is available in JIRA.

I've been using the solution for about eight years.

It's a stable product.

Scalability is a little difficult because the product gets slower as it's scaled. I'm not sure how long we'll be able to scale with the application.

Technical support is good although sometimes it can take a while before we receive a response.

It's easy to install.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the product an eight out of 10.

10.6
More PTC Integrity reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about PTC, Atlassian, Siemens and others in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.