QlikView Review

Good user interface and documentation but lacks features we need

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a BI tool. We use it for data visualization.

What is most valuable?

Technical support is good.

The user interface and dashboards are very good.

There are no issues with management monitoring.

The solution offers good documentation.

What needs improvement?

We find Tableau to be a bit of a better solution. QlikView should try to be more like that.

The solution is quite costly.

I'm not sure how long I've been using the solution.

We have our own engineers and support from our tech department, so we've never had any issues dealing with the technical aspects of the solution. That said, they're okay. We're satisfied with their level of service.

We're also currently using Tableau. We find it to be better and easier. It's also less costly.

We want a few things that just aren't available on this solution, so we're moving more towards Tableau as our product of choice.

We have exceptional staff on hand that handled the implementation and deployment. They didn't have any issues with it. For them, it was straightforward. It wasn't complex for their level of expertise.

We handled the initial setup ourselves. Our internal team is very knowledgeable and can handle the implementation of new technology. Adaptability to new solutions is very easy for us.

The solution is expensive to use.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a business relationship with the solution.

We're actually thinking of moving off it and onto Tableau.

I'd rate the solution six out of ten. It just doesn't offer us what we need right now in terms of functionality. Tableau is a better fit for us.

More QlikView reviews from users