Qlikview

QlikView Review

Valuable Features

QlikView's associative data model is the key feature of this application, which makes it superior amongst other competitors. It eliminates left, right, inner joins, and takes care of creating links between different tables.

Other valuable features are the Power of Gray, on-the-fly data cloud creation, and its ease of use and deployment.

Improvements to My Organization

With the Power of Gray, QlikView shows you what you are doing and what you are not doing.

Room for Improvement

New graph / chart objects need to be added.

Use of Solution

I have used QlikView for the last four years.

Deployment with a big data cloud is a challenge so far.

Technical support is very good.

Initial setup was straightforward.

Implementation Team

Before you start implementing it right on your computer, you have to design the data model on paper. Once you have an error-free data model on paper, you can finish the project earlier than planned.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pricing and licensing depends upon the offer made by the vendor. However, QlikView ROI is extensively very high. We have seen it when we receive upsell requests from clients.

Other Advice

There are different tools in market, we have to differentiate between visualization and analytical tools , QlikView is analytical and descriptive tool.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a partner and reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.