QlikView Review

What is most valuable?

Data visualization and the data modeler are the most valuable features of this product to me. I noticed that Qlik takes less time to set up data sources and enables us to integrate multiple tables. It is easier to manage variables with Qlik's data management.

How has it helped my organization?

As an insurer, we foresee that Qlik will improve reporting processes.

What needs improvement?

I predictive analysis is an area with room for improvement.

We will be starting implementation in August 2016.

Technical support is best in class.

We evaluated three other products. We chose this product because of its cost effectiveness, quality of services and advice.

Initial setup is straightforward. The vendor gave us a better understanding of the Qlik environment, data and dashboard development before moving to full training.

A vendor team implemented it and provided clear advice in writing.

We were provided useful advice with competitive pricing that supported our decision to purchase five licenses in the first phase of the project.

What other advice do I have?

IT from some other companies have asked me, and I recommended that they use Qlik.

More QlikView reviews from users
...who compared it with Tableau
Learn what your peers think about QlikView. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.