Qlikview

QlikView Review
Our clients can access their business metrics in an interactive form on their smartphones. Interactivity options are limited and modelling options are not available.

Valuable Features:

Data integration and visual drill-downs are excellent.

Improvements to My Organization:

I work for a consultancy and develop projects for clients. Our clients have definitely got benefits with the use of QlikView with accessibility of their business metrics in an interactive form on their smartphones. Also, QlikView can compress and store data in its own format, which makes it faster after data loading.

Room for Improvement:

• Version changes should be made fully compatible with older versions.
  • Advanced analytic capabilities of model building using regression or time-series analysis should also be added in the product.

Other Advice:

Client requirements should be clearly understood and limitations of the product should be communicated to clients before making any commitments. Often projects are jeopardized due to poor communication and unclear expectations.

There are two reasons for my rating. First, the interactivity options are limited and, second, modelling options are not available. Also, we faced challenges with version changes and in integrating it with geographical information systems.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 214,659 professionals have used our research on 5,590 solutions.