Qlikview

QlikView Review
It is possible to work with a large amount of data without affecting the performance.

Valuable Features:

Improvements to My Organization:

It improved development, because we could just put our data into it and start working, even with datasets with millions of records. Its high speed has also improved my organization.

Room for Improvement:

It would be great if this software had better transforming tools. We can do a lot of heavy work with scripts, but sometimes that gets really messy.

I mean that it would be very good to have a graphic tool to manipulate the data.
I work with IBM Modeler, and I love how easy it is to transform data in it. I think QlikView could implement a graphical interface to manipulate date, just like Modeler.  I also think thats way off the scope of QlikView, but I am  just thinking how great it would be to have such tool built in.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for four years.

Deployment Issues:

I haven’t found any problem with deployment, stability or scalability yet.

Technical support is very good. Every question I had, there was someone to help me.

Previous Solutions:

I started working in my actual job because of this software, so I didn´t have the opportunity to choose it. However, I can see it´s great software, and I´d surely choose it.

Initial Setup:

There wasn´t any problem with the setup, it was very easy (much easier then Oracle OBIEE).

Implementation Team:

When I got access to it, it was already implemented. I just upgraded one time, without any kind of problem.

0 Comments