QlikView Review

It reduced the number of reports users construct manually.

What is most valuable?

It allows our company to view all of our data in a single solution. It is easy to use, even for novice users.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has reduced the number of reports that were previously constructed manually by users. It also allowed us to prepare a single report using a common data source for all users.

What needs improvement?

In QlikView 11, there is a password for the section of code, but there is no user management with a password that allows access to data when opening the file.

I would like the data loading and programming to be made easier.

I have been using it for five years. Currently we're using v11.20 and testing v12.

The product installed at the time did not present operational problems or stability issues.

The consultant company that sold us the product provides us with follow-up service. At the moment, we are satisfied.

I used BOARD at another company. I have found QlikView to be better.

The initial setup was very simple and in a few days, we were able to begin operating with the data available.

We developed the solution partly in-house and partly with the supplier. We took responsibility for the preparation of the database, retrieving information from the management system and preparing it in a suitable format, leaving the supplier responsible for the implementation of the loading from this database and reporting.

We are happy with the product. With regard to the license fee, for a customer, it is always better to pay less.