Qlikview

QlikView Review
It links different data sources to the same visualization.

Valuable Features:

QlikView Desktop Enterprise allows us to build dashboard visualizations in a fashionable way and allows us to make quick business decisions all over the enterprise.

Improvements to My Organization:

The improvement was much more related to be able to link different data sources to the same visualization. Now users have access to a one-stop shop for their data queries.

Room for Improvement:

I believe that improved analysis prediction capability would be more than welcome in QlikView. If we could simulate scenarios in a more intuitive way that would be a nice-to-have feature.

Besides the fact it’s quite a useful tool for data visualization, the final user interface is not that intuitive. That might be the idea with Qlik Sense, which we haven’t had an opportunity to experience yet.

Implementation Team:

Prepare your data warehouse platform. The more time you spend on DW development, the more your users will be able to take advantage of the data analysis.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 222,746 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.