Ranorex Studio Review

Identifies, creates, and edits elements very well

What is most valuable?

Support is very quick. You can write to them and on the same day, they will respond. This is one of the best features.

The forum is very good as well.

Regarding other features, the solution identifies the elements very well. Creating and editing elements is very good. They offer automation solutions, and it's all in one tool.

The element library is quite nice.

What needs improvement?

They have some problems with some pages rendering the angular solutions. If there are many queries on the web page, Ranorex will not render the page correctly. I had about 1,000 queries on the page, and the solution was not able to handle it.

It has a lot of features that are enabled by default, which can help you identify the elements, but if the page has too many queries, it will crash. It might be better if these features were not enabled by default. You should be able to choose the ones you need. It seems the solution was not optimized by the developer.

I've been using the solution for six to eight months.

The solution is very stable. The only issue is rendering pages if there are too many queries.

The solution is very easy to scale.

Technical support is very good, I would give them ten out of ten.

The initial setup was easy.

I had a problem almost one week after implementing. From the beginning, you must look at the webinar. If you don't watch the webinar, it will be hard to work with the solution at the beginning.

The solution offers a free 30-day trial.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the on-premises deployment model.

I would recommend people try the solution. They have a 30-day free trial that an organization could use to test them out.

Make sure to watch the webinar before implementing the solution, even if they are experimenting with automating. It will make everything easy to understand.  Ranorex has a lot of options which you need to understand and to optimize. You can't automate the optimization, which is why the webinar is so important.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten.