Sap tw standardlogo 022311 reasonably small

SAP Business Objects Review
I use the SAP Business Objects as an analytics platform useful for investigations of data in enterprises databases.

471

Valuable Features:

In my position, it's very important to define data models in order to develop a solution that provide end users with the ability to freely analyze data. That's why the Information Design tool of Business Objects is the most valuable feature. But I also use the Web Intelligence feature for testing my personal data models.

Improvements to My Organization:

For a recent project, I used the BI Workspace module of Business Objects. I found it to be very helpful in providing specific home pages for different user groups. Thanks to this module, I can define a home page for a particular audience.

Room for Improvement:

I encountered an issue with security. When I promoted the association between the CMC security profile and the Security Universe profile as I took our application from dev to test to production, I noticed that the associations were lost. This forced me to newly associate all over again.

Use of Solution:

I've used Business Objects for four years for various projects.

Deployment Issues:

I've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

Yes, sometimes the services didn't work well, generating a decreasing of performance.

Scalability Issues:

I've had no issues with scalability.

In my experience, customer service it good.

In my experience, technical support is good.

Previous Solutions:

Yes, I used other solutions, but I chose Business Objects because it's easy to use.

Initial Setup:

I wasn't involved in the initial setup.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SAP Business Objects?

Our experts can help. 208,186 professionals have used our research on 5,548 solutions.