SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Review

With some of these tools, the technical dependency is much lower​​.

Valuable Features

• Easy interface for business users
  • Advanced functionality in BI
  • It connects any data sources with SAP Business Objects tool

Improvements to My Organization

There are many tools that help the organization like SAP Lumira, SAP Business Explorer, SAP Design Studio and Dashboard to give you the summary and detailed analysis. With some of these tools, the technical dependency is much lower.

Room for Improvement

The Events feature needs to be improved, and I have already suggested this in the SAP Ideas portal. It is related to BOBJ.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for the last seven years.

We have had no issues with the deployment.

The stability is again dependent on your sizing activity. If you don't have enough hardware and use it a lot, the tool will crash.

We have had no issues with scaling it for our needs.

10/10 - technical support is brilliant.

It's dependent to the client requirement. As I said earlier if sizing is done properly then you will not face any issues. If not, you may face issues if your utilization is high and resources are low.

Implementation Team

I performed multiple implementations and upgrade projects for the BOBJ and BODS tool.

ROI

It depends how the customer is utilising the solution.

Other Advice

Business users can learn it very fast because it is easy to operate.

3.x and 4.x
More SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with Microsoft BI
Learn what your peers think about SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.