SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Review

Dashboards are one of the best features of SAP BO tools.

What is most valuable?

SAP Business Warehouse for its pre-built BI standard contents as it contain best practices generally and specific to industries both. Also standard analytic reports are very valuable.

SAP BO because of its functionalities, ad-hoc reporting, drill down, formatted reporting features. SAP BO tools like Explorer and Lumira for data explorer and trends.

All these things have benefit the main stakeholders to check and observe the trends and take the decision for the betterment of the company. Dashboards are one of the best features of SAP BO tools.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped the organization in analysis. It always helps the C level and upper management in monitoring the progress of the company by using dashboards and reports which contain important KPIs and trends. Based on such things, then main stakeholders take the decision for the betterment of the company.

What needs improvement?

Of course every product needs some room for improvement but currently nothing is coming to my mind. However, because SAP lacks a professional services offering, we had issues with deployment, stability, and scalability. Also, the initial setup had a medium level of complexity, so it should be done by someone with relevant knowledge.

I've used it for eight years.

8/10

8/10

Because of its features and ease for adoption for the user. IT become strategic after adopting these tools.

It was on medium level.

What other advice do I have?

Have a capable resource who knows how to work and have a good knowledge and experience in the relevant field.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're partners
More SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform reviews from users