SAP Crystal Reports Review

Report Wizards and Sample Reports are very useful for us. I wish there were more reports to choose from as they make it easier to create a quick report.

Valuable Features

Report Wizards and Sample Reports are very useful for us, and I'd say they're the most valuable features as well. I only wish there were more reports to choose from because the wizards make it easier to create a quick report.

Improvements to My Organization

Reporting once a month at our partners meeting with my providers, Crystal Reports ensures that I get the information directly from our SQL database so that I can combine and manipulate my reports as needed.

Room for Improvement

For me, the biggest area for improvement would definitely be the sample reports and wizards with more options and themes you can use to create more report styles.

Use of Solution

We've used it for five years.

The software was installed prior to starting my position with this practice, so I'm not certain whether there were or were not any issues with deployment.

There are no issues with the stability.

We have had no issues with scaling it for our needs.

In my experience, technical support is good, although I haven't really had to call in for many issues.

I haven't used anything similar to Crystal Reports in the past.

It was already set up when I began my current position, so I wouldn't know whether setup was straightforward or complex.