SAP Crystal Reports Review

End users and non-technical users can learn the product with ease. We would like the ability to change reports en masse in case of backend changes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to create reports easily. End users and non-technical users can learn the product with ease.

How has it helped my organization?

Crystal Reports enables end users to create reports. This in turn, enables business analysts to perform analytics without interaction from our IT teams.

What needs improvement?

From our experience with it, we would like the ability to change reports en masse in case of backend changes. It would also be nice if it enabled object orientation.

I've used it for two years.

I've had no issues with deploying it.

There have been no issues with its performance.

It's scaled for our needs.

We've had very good customer support.

Technical support has been very good.

We worked with other solutions concurrently. SSRS was another reporting solution we used.

Initial setup needed to be performed by an IT administrator. Data connectivity was also a function reserved for IT.

The solution was implemented in-house using our local system admin.

Our ROI with the solution was being able to jump onto loans that were delinquent before they became junk loans.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product with good visuals.