SAS Data Management Review

I've been using DataFlux for 3 years. We switched from SAP BODS to Dataflux as Dataflux has good data profiling and data standardization capabilities. Since then, we have implemented many Data Standardization and Data enrichment Projects using Dataflux and have found that the most important features are its data profiling capabilities and ease of use. We implemented in-house- setup was very simple. Technical support and customer services are good - 4 out of 5.

QKB customization and Integration of Dataflux with Other Tools like MDM/ETL etc., has room for improvement. Over the last 3 years we haven't experienced any issues when it comes to stability, scalability or deployment. Overall, it's an easy solution to use and is a highly stable product with good data profiling and standardization capabilities.

1 Comment
Associate at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employeesVendor

Hi, We are currently using SAP DS for address and name standardization purposes; our client wants to evaluate whether there is any other product on the market which can do better. The question I have is, how good is the address cleansing, parsing and enrichment capability of the DataFlux? Also, does it provides the data coverage for all the global countries?

Any suggestion will be useful for my analysis.

Thanks