Slack Review

Good content management with named channel capability to focus projects

What is our primary use case?

I use Slack to communicate mainly for content related tasks with clients as they find it easy and quick to keep track of all of the on-going projects. Most importantly, it helped me to communicate with other content writers whenever I have to work in a team for a particular content project.

How has it helped my organization?

Earlier, while we used to communicate through email, it was good but it became difficult to keep track of all the projects and keep ourselves updated with the latest changes. Since we started using Slack, we have been able to solve each other's problems and identify all of the loopholes within a reasonable timeline.

What is most valuable?

Slack is a powerpack bundle of features that help small or large organizations to handle teams and their tasks. Personally, I love the feature that gives you the ability to name a channel as per task and include/exclude members within that channel to eradicate all other disturbances.

What needs improvement?

According to my observation, a large size file sharing feature is what can be expected, which will centralize all activities within Slack and that can save a lot of time.

I would like to see the social sharing of blogs, announcements, or other news directly from the message corner.

I have been using this solution for three years.